Saturday, April 09, 2005

Loveline, yet again

I realize this is really late, seeing as the whole situation is more or less over, but I never got around to posting this until now... I was going to post my opinion on the Terri Schiavo case; my long and drawn out opinion on it, until I came across Drew and Adam's take on it, from Loveline. Drew puts it rather wonderfully, better than I could ever express it, and it pretty much matches my opinion spot on. I wasn't quite sure what my opinion of all this was, until I did a little background on it, and I discovered that in the condition she was in, the part of the brain that processes pain (and therefore also joy and happiness and self-awareness) was LIQUID. That sort of cemented the whole argument to me. And here's Drew and Adam's take (MP3, 2 MB).

No comments: