Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is crazy... I was watching TV just now, and they had an interview with this guy, he started his own website, called Justin.tv -- Apparently, for some reason this guy has decided to wear a small video camera, attached to his baseball cap, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and broadcast the video on his site. I guess The Truman Show is now reality...
So anyways, I logged on to his site as the interview was taking place (on a live tv show) and, sure enough, there he was, giving the interview (from his POV). The interview ended, he talked with people backstage, and then he walked outside to his car, to find a parking ticket on his windshield. I stopped watching as he was driving in his car (it's not too exciting watching someone drive - from their point of view), but I dunno, this whole thing just struck me as insane and I felt compelled to report it on here. Check out the site, at your own risk - I didn't see anything graphic, but apparently he wears the thing ALL the time, even going to the bathroom, so if that's something you don't want to see, you probably shouldn't take the chance. You might log on and see a little surprise someday, who knows...

No comments: