Monday, July 04, 2005

I think I've had a change of heart for continuing this site...
Here's the thing, though: This is my little random site, where I post things that I want to post, and my opinion may be different than yours. If it is, there are two choices: if you know me, then discuss it with me when we talk; if you don't know me, and you feel the need to criticize, then keep your mouth shut and keep it to yourself. I don't mind the occasional comment and conversation about something you have to say, but if every comment you leave is a criticism, then you might as well either shut up or stop reading this site. I don't go to other people's sites and comment on every little thing I disagree with. Keep it to yourself. Don't be an asshole. And do you think I give a shit what you think? All of the points you might have about why something is a certain way isn't going to change my mind, the same way I'm not going to change your mind with whatever I have to say. If you like something, you like it. If you don't, you don't. Sometimes even all of the evidence and reasons to the contrary in the world can't sway someone who's dead set on something. You know it and I know it. So shut the fuck up. End of rant.

No comments: